





We've made a commitment...



My hope is that this relationship we are starting will continue to flourish into something wonderful. I feel something has changed now that I have you to complete me...(I guess I better start painting my toenails ;) I just feel better. There are so many possibilities. Losing weight has really made it easier for us to get close. I think I'm in love...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So tell me, are you in love with shoes? Any recommendations? What do you think of these picks? I'm all new to the love of shoes, sad I know, any comments would be great!
7 comments:
Unfort, I am a flat kind of girl... at least in the shoe dept ;)
I love the cute flats I have seen at shoe parties people host in their homes. And even Kmart had a goldmine of cute flats.
GL with the heels :D
~C
I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes...especially heals.
Okay, I'm glad your new love is shoes and not something else. Also, I LOVE the black ones with the tiny buckles. Awesome. I also like the brown buckle ones with the-is it paisley?- print. Very nice. I guess I just like buckles. They are so nice!
Now I KNOW we are kindred spirits. I LOVE SHOES. My family makes fun of me bcs. i have so many pairs. I could open up a goodwill shoe store with the ones i never wear anymore. I just bought 3 pair for the summer. GO SHOES!!!!
~deedee
do i have to chose one pair? where are these at? I needs them!!!
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!! I'm so glad you have found your way! All you need to know now is the "Ode To Shoes" So pretty, my precious.......
My favorite site to shop at is endless.com. They often have coupons too! Also zappos.com is great. Both have from shipping and free return shipping, so you can just order several and decide at home which fit best. PS: where did you find the red wedge heels with the circle buckle?? They are HOTT!
Post a Comment