5.11.2010

Fantabulous weekend!


I'm so excited for summer!! :) We spent time in the yard Saturday and really got things looking good.

These are called Dark Eyes and I LOVE them! I hope I can keep them alive!

Then, we relaxed a bit and got ready for Emil to walk for graduation! He's officially graduated in Business this December but USU only has commencement in the Spring. In order for him to walk with the class of 2010 he needed to walk Saturday. We had wonderful family there with us and it was such a great support to us!


Well "What now?" is more school! I've still got several years and Emil will be working on his science class requirements for Dental school, starting next Spring. We've both got to work so we don't know when he'll finish those up. He's also got to take the DAT and then apply. Who knows how long it may be before we get an acceptance letter, we hear it can take quite a bit even with an excellent application. BUT, we are both prayerful and hopeful that things will continue along smoothly and work out just as they should!

We hope to join the military in the next few years but this is just the
"plan", we all know how those go. As it comes, will be updating ya. But for now, we've got a summer and fall full of School. :)

6 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

Congrats to Emil! You guys are rock stars! I love your cute little yard! You LOOK AMAZING!! I love your hair you're BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE YOU!

Lacking Productivity said...

How exciting and exhausting all at once! Best wishes with all the future holds for you two.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emil! That's awesome!

Travis and Celena said...

You have such a cute little house. I love it and great job on the yard. Those flowers are pretty.
Congratulations Emil and good luck with your future endeavors.

Anonymous said...

When you're in school, it's okay to be poor and not know what you're doing with your life, but once you're done, real life begins. Take advantage of it!

p.s. the house looks awesome

Heather said...

Congratulations, Emil. you too Caroline. It takes a lot of work to get through school even if it's just one spouse, not to mention two. Good Luck with the future. I think of you often.