2.23.2010

Help a Sister out!!

My good friend Clerissa just needs some help!! Please just read the rest before you judge me ;). She's in the running for a contest and it ends THIS THURSDAY!! She has a youtube video that needs more and more views to win it. THAT is WAY simple! It's a pretty clever video too, and I think she really should WIN! After I watched it the first time, this is what I've been doing: while I'm at a computer I have the video playing on mute in on of the tabs. So PLEASE check it out and just have it in the background, on mute if you want. I usually don't bother with things like this, but she's my friend! I think it's such an EASY thing to do and I'm just asking that you do it along with me. No big deal right? RIGHT! :)

THANKS A BUNCHO!!!!

2 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Thanks yo! I truly appreciate all you have been doing to help me win :D
~C

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Caroline,

Sorry that I'm just now getting back to you about the hair product... it's called "Being Primitive" by Rusk. You can get it at any beauty supply store and I actually think that Walmart is starting to sell the Rusk product line as well. It's great stuff. It takes some getting used to though, so, just experiment.

I liked to put it in my hair when it was just barely damp and then I'd blow dry the hec outta it. :) It worked great for me. But, my hair is also really fine.

Anyway, just an idea! :)

Love ya!