Go me! Yay for change! Change don't scare me. ;)

This cut is fun! This is only one of the ways to style it...so far it's my favorite!
I'm donating some of it, the part that wasn't died and I cut almost 14" off!!!
Haha! Oh man, it's gonna be fun to hear what ya'll have to say about it!
8 comments:
awesome, I want to see it from the back, down, everything!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is SO YOU!!!! I am so happy for you. You can have a lot of fun ( & stress relief) in changing styles frequently. You'll have lots more time to cook & study & work. Freedom is great! BTW, your face looks a lot slimmer to me. I can hardly wait to see you in person in March. Congratulations on your new lifestyle! May it last a lifetime!
SO CUTE!!! This particular do would go well with your Halloween costumes last year! :) The cut looks so cute! And thanks for all of the nutrition tips, we having been loving them and implementing some of them. You guys are the best and we miss you.
Wow! That took me off guard. Hahaha! You make it look great. :D
You should always style it like that.
LOVE IT! I did the same thing a couple of years ago. Now I am having a hard time growing my hair out. I keep cutting it short again. Once you go short, you don't go back. :0)
I LOVE IT!!!!! I want to see more pictures!! Love ya lots!!! Loseli
We have almost twinner cuts now (you just have to lose like 6 more inches).
I posted a pic on my blog too!
Love it and love you! lets have some new pics of the color!!!! keep smiling girly!
Post a Comment