2.23.2010

UGH!

I am so behind in school!! I'm doing my darndest...(minus a break I desperately needed) but STILL! I'm really not school savvy. Street savvy yes.

Emil is doing great of course. He says this is a really fun semester for him, I'm really glad!

Emil got a promotion! He is now the Service Manager at his Branch! YAY! He LOVES it and I'm so happy to see the difference it's made for him.

Work is pretty dang busy! Since my hours have been cut it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get everything done! Usually things have to be left until the next day (which is a pet peeve of mine) and so I'm continually getting behind. I do all that I can to be efficient at work, but it's not as simple as that. Oh sure, what do I do? Work at the Cache-Rich Assoc. of REALTORS(R), address needs of the Agents. Some might say...ok so what do you do??? This list is very long. But basically, in between answering phone calls and email it's a lot of busy work. Filing, updated ANY changes (even a phone number) is 5 sometimes 6 different places, depending on what's changing. Making SO many phone calls to get things done that aren't. Making books for classes we have about every month. Addressing so many different needs! And the thing about it is, many times people don't think I do very much. I do get appreciated comments about how hard I work, but not very many. HOWEVER. That doesn't really matter to me, the point is I need more time than 4hrs. a day to get it all done! I enjoy it though! It's been such a wonderful job at this time in my life. It's a wonderful blessing.

So..I've got to get going with my bizzle! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I hate when people belittle what others do, I am glad you get appreciated by some, everyone deserves that :)

~C