Before I dyed it...
After I dyed it!
I really REALLY like it. It's also very different from what you are use to seeing me like, but I've always enjoyed messing with my hair. Just know that now, someone who really needed it, will have my long locks of red hair to enjoy. I definitely will not miss all the sweet old ladies who loved my hair and constantly commented about my red hair. Even tho I like it myself, I wanted a change and I LOVE it! So just be happy for me instead of saying what someone already has "OH NO!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL LONG RED HAIR!!!!!???? WHY DID YOU CUT IT??" Hahaha!!
7 comments:
I LOVELOVELOVE it!!!
I love it! So cute!
So, so YOU! Lov'in the dyed hair, holy cow! Oooo...now I'm "Jones'in" to have a change! :-)
As a fellow redhead I am sad but, you look great. I love it.
Thanks for posting more pics. I LOVE this look on you Caroline. You are gorgeous either way, but you really can wear the edgy look!
I LOVE IT!
Oh it frames your face perfectly! Please tell Emil happy birthday from his old chum Ashlee too :) I thought about him and hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment