8.14.2009

It's offical...

This is how I feel a bit...

...because I'm going back to school! Basically, it's the right thing for us right now. I have NO IDEA how it'll work out. I sure didn't come up with the idea by myself, so I know it must be one of those things you just do on faith.

I will be studying Nursing, but have prerequisites to finish first. So I'm taking things gently for now, doing night classes, but...

...I also feel a bit of this...

...cause I am NOT one to excel at academics...! Can I really do this?!?!? I sure hope so!

9 comments:

Kamie said...

Philipians 4:13

Anonymous said...

Nursing? Hooray! You'll do great!

Travis & Adrienne said...

you can do it, Caroline. You'll rock too! I have come to learn that school isn't as "hard" as I thought.

It's 95% follow through (w/homework, attendance, etc) and 5% hard. Seriously. Just attend your classes, do your homework, NEVER procrastinate (that'll be the end of you, I promise), and you'll excel. Guaranteed.

You'll be an incredible nurse. You have what it takes. Determination, determination, knowledge, experience, a HUGE heart, love for others, and passion.

I'm excited for you!

Katie said...

I'm sure you'll be just fine. The best part is that when you know it's the right thing to do, you usually excel with a bit of help (if you know what I mean..) Good luck!

Phannie said...

You can do it girl. You will be great. If this is what you're supposed to be doing then it will all be wonderful.

Good luck

Brooke said...

most definately you can do it! your gonna be great! good luck ;)

Ashlee said...

Good Luck, Good Luck!

Haslams said...

Hooray! Nursing school is competitive, but once your done, you have great job security! I love being a nurse and I bet you'll be great too! If you need any help I can be a reference. Are you going to UVU?

Ryan & Keri said...

How is school going so far? Hope things are well.