8.01.2009

The damages...

I'm not one for showing off my back...so don't take this wrong...





IT KILLS!!! But today I'm doin' better...

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Ohhh, I feel for you. I've been there too many times (dang fare skin). Last time I blistered up, it was tons of little blisters and my skin felt like a reptile, no joke, it was gross. Oh and so painful! I took tea baths, that helped the most. I hear vinegar baths work too, but I'm too much of a fraidy cat to try that! Good luck!

Travis & Adrienne said...

oh-my-gosh!

..that's all I can say

Joe and Angela said...

holy shenanigans! that looks painful.

Ryan & Keri said...

OUCH!!! That makes me cringe just looking at the pics! Hope you feel better soon--lots of Aloe!

Jolynne said...

one word: OUCH!

Makenzie said...

oh my word!!! OUCH!
I hope it gets better soon!
so good to see you guys when I was up there!

Travis and Celena said...

I'm in pain for you!!! AGGGGG! I want to rub Aloe all over your back for you.

Ashlee said...

Oh NOOOOO!

Queen of Kings said...

I am so sorry! Sunburns suck! Why is it that something that brings so much happiness also inflicts pain? I guess all of life is that way... I'm sorry that is one good burn sister! I hope it gets better each minute!

Kamie said...

so sorry! Hope you still liked your stay with us! Guess what? We bought settlers of catan. We took it on our trip to yellowstone and played in the evenings. So fun! Thanks for sharing it with us! Love you guys!

Rach Romney said...

I hurt just looking at the pictures! Hope you get feeling better soon!! I agree it makes it all worth it knowing you were with the people you love the most and having fun!!