8.11.2009

Just a little of what we did yesterday...



We definitely are NOT professing to be good at singing...by ANY means. But we sang for Naimah and know this song to be true.

7 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

You both have absolutely beautiful voices! Beautiful!

I love that you laugh at the end. Your laughter is just as beautiful as your singing.

Naimah sure is loved. What a sweet little girl!

Ashlee said...

I just finished a good cry thanks to your "2 years ago..." post. Oh man. I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine how hard it would be. I am so grateful that you have the gospel and that you both are so strong. What examples... but even when you know those things... I know it's so hard. So today I send you an online hug. Love you guys!

Lavi said...

<3 you guys so much!!!!!

Tenniel Furtaw said...

I've got a heart full of love and eyes full of tears for you guys today! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your amazing-ness! Naimah is definately proud to be your daughter! And I'm proud to be your friend. LOTS OF LOVE!

The Webber's said...

So Sweet! I hope you guys had a good day!

Queen of Kings said...

Your an Amazing couple! What a great little family you have your daughter is lucky to have you as parents! I hope you had a good anniversary despite all of lifes heartaches! Thank You for being such faithful examples to us!

Travis and Celena said...

That is so sweet and can I say you are looking great! I love the hair and this is the first time I have seen you with bangs. Love it! :0)