Forgiving, loving, weeping, breathing...that's how we keep on living. ~LOVE-aki Inc.
1.01.2009
Videos
Check out our Lights, Camera, Action! on the right. =) We posted some more and it's some great funZA. We'll update soon...the holidays and suchness have kept us busy but we'll be posting our biz later..ENJOY!
Caroline, how are you? I feel like I'm home and warm when I read your blog. I LOVE it! And I love the updates. So glad that you could visit Temple Square, and I love what you have done with Naima's headstone. It's so beautiful, and the Christmas wreath really touched me. For a moment you will be apart, but together, for eternity, you will reign. What a blessing to have this sweet daughter in your family. Hugs and lots of love.
3 comments:
Dude, I love your background, did you make it or find it somewhere? The colors are amazing! Hope you guys had a great holiday season!
~C
Caroline, how are you? I feel like I'm home and warm when I read your blog. I LOVE it! And I love the updates. So glad that you could visit Temple Square, and I love what you have done with Naima's headstone. It's so beautiful, and the Christmas wreath really touched me. For a moment you will be apart, but together, for eternity, you will reign. What a blessing to have this sweet daughter in your family. Hugs and lots of love.
Love family home videos! The little boy is so cute. I am glad to see things going well for you. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment