12.23.2008

'Tiz the SEAZ peeps...

We had the chance to visit temple square the night they turned on the lights!







I put up our lights while Emil worked hard on getting finals done...



We visited family...



We saw these cool lights put up by the Holdman Family in Lindon



We visted our daughter's grave site and tried to bring some Holiday cheer. =)





When got home safely and started to get ready for CHRISTMAS...then Emil broke his tooth...that was fun HA! So was taking this picture...



We wish you all a safe a joyous Christmas Season! We will just be together at home enjoying the fireplace and our cute animals. Then we get to have a nice dinner with Eve & Brad! WAHOO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

7 comments:

Joe and Angela said...

sounds like you've had fun!

how did you break the tooth, Emil?

Proctor's said...

ok caroline! seriously, you HAVE to listen to this song! go to my blog page and click the second song called held and listen to it! Have a great Christmas!
Kerianda

Unknown said...

Merry CHRISTmas!!! I miss you guys! I do need more info on the tooth story, I'll wait. "Hi Kingston!!!"

Unknown said...

awwwwww SAD!! is it fixed?? hope you guys had a wonderful christmas!! wish we could've seen you!! love,

AMARA BJ & THE MONSTER AJ=)

Unknown said...

By the way, beautiful pictures of the temple( tear and sniff ALOT). Just beautiful.

Kimber Uluave said...

I always get so sad when the Christmas season comes to an end. Ahhh, there is always next year, right? I am so sad to see that Emil broke his tooth, it looks like it hurt really bad! I hope you two have a great New Year.

Jenna Kae said...

sounds like you had a good christmas time. aren't the holidays the best? i love them. i can't wait to hear the story of emil's tooth - hopefully that gets posted soon. love ya!