Mary has a beautiful family and it's growing! They just blessed their second boy, child number 6, on Sunday! Look how CUTE he is!

Here is another picture, only it's most of my other sibbs as well. Can you believe that three of them are missing!? We missed you Wayne, Ruth, and "The Man"!

I love you Mary! Your such a good example to me of faith and happiness! Thanks for being such a good big sister to me always. Thanks for saving me from myself on several occasions. You are so sweet, kind, and generous to me. You make me laugh too, cuz your just SO funny! And you are SO beautiful! I'm flattered when people say we look alike. Your my favorite sister named Mary! =) Happy Birthday yesterday!
9 comments:
Cute blog. It is so nice to see what you are up to.
Caroline! What an appropriate name for your blog name! Uh, so I feel horrible I missed Naomi's wedding! Duh! I don't even remember what the heck went on or why I couldn't make it, but the pictures are gorgeous! you weren't kidding about the battle of paying for a house! What a mess! Ok, so when I find the song and who it is by I will tell you because I found thee perfect song for you to listen to, I think it's called "held" I'm not sure, but I thought of you! Well, have a great day!
Kerianda
ok, LISTEN to this song, "Held" by Natalie Grant. See ya!
Kerianda
I am so glad that you gave me your new address. I was afraid that you guys changed it to get rid of me, hahaha. Your blog is to cute, you are to cute.
You changed your blog! It's cute!
thx for giving us your new blog url=) we love you guys!! and ohmygoodness!! i am feeling so much better!! super bummed i didnt get to have the whole EXPERIENCE with you guys during thanksgiving!! but-- i was about as down as it gets!! no worries though christmas time-- ITS ON!!=) we love you
AMARA. BJ. & BABY AJ=)
You have such a warm and beautiful family, Caroline! I'm so happy for you to be close with them--especially during the holidays. Hugs!
Hey !! We are doing Great! I'm so glad you like my playlist, there's lots of songs on there. Did you look through them all? I hope you guys are doing well. I sure miss it up there, more than I thought I would. Your family is so beuatiful, truly . You look happy and I'm so glad. Merry CHRISTmas!!!!
Caroline, I'm LOVING the red hair that runs in your fam! GORGEOUS!!! Hope you are all well. Happy Holidays!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment