12.02.2008

A Giant



I loved his words. I think Naimah will too! =) I will miss his sweet face. I enjoyed learning from him. According to his bio, he dreaded being in front of all the people at Conference and giving talks. He would get physically ill beforehand because of his nerves. But he did it anyways. Boy am I grateful! What faith! What courage! Our hearts go out to his loved ones. What a beautiful thing it is, as much as it is painful. We will miss this Spiritual Giant. What joy he must have to be reunited with his dear wife and other loved ones! We love you Elder Worthlin!

4 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I too was sad to find this out this morning, he will be missed but what a grand welcome I am sure he had :)
~C

Ryan & Keri said...

Wasn't he such an amazing apostle?! We love him too! He will definitely be greatly missed. He's left such a profound impact of treating each other kindly, and being happy about life--"Come what may and love it!" And I'm so happy for him for his reunion with his dear wife. What a wonderful man! Thanks for your sweet post about him.

Kamie said...

Ditto to everything that was said! :0)

Ashlee said...

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard until I read your blog. He gave a few talks that will go down in my all time favorites.