12.11.2008

A gentledog, our boy

Because we just ADORE Kingston so much, we thought we'd share him with you a bit.



He watched over his big sister Naiya, now she watches over him...






He loves his Daddy...











He even loves his Mommy...








Even after he got BUSTED for this..!!









He loves his grandma...










He shares his water...












He waits for Hoku to eat first...










He is COOL...









He is our happy little guy...












He has been with us and saved us through the hardest thing we've endured yet. We just love him to pieces and is truly our little boy...the CUTIE! =)

5 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Did something happen to your pup, or is this just a tribute to him?
~C

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

He is soooooo cute! I love your doggies! I hope things are better today.... Love you!
- Ashley

Dan Cole said...

Kingston will always have a special place in my heart. Even if he did tear half my face off when he was trying to get the dog jerky out of my mouth...

Kimber Uluave said...

I am so sorry if something happened to your dog. I know how hard it is to lose one. You asked how to get cute blog templates. Here is the answer:

http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

GO to this website and it will walk you through the whole process. It is SO much fun after you get the hang of it. Good luck and I hope you are both doing well with the dog.

Kimber

Unknown said...

I Love Kingston!!!! We miss him lots! Jailee heard a dog barking the other day and thought it was him, "Mommy we need to say hi to Kingston so he will stop barking! Hurry !" she said. She was at the door before I could grab her and Yamel . Man they're fast! Give him a good rub for us! Hello Kingston!!!!!!!