11.19.2008

Gripe to Gratitude

Lose tagged me! The tag says I need to tell something I gripe about and then say why I'm grateful for it...Because of Thanksgiving I want to also list other things that I am just grateful for. Here goes!

1. My gripe is socks randomly placed through out the house! Our animals find them and store them places..then the socks of this "individual" slowly disappear. Guess who? My dear sweet Emil! :) But boy do I get bothered by cleaning up socks... But, it comes with loving and being married to the man I never could dream up! So I should LOVE cleaning up his dirty socks!



2. I am grateful for Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, I know where I would be w/o the knowledge I have of Him... I am so thankful to be where I am now instead! He has given me my life.



3. I am grateful for Naimah! I miss her every day.. Especially during the Holidays. I love her desperately. I am thankful for all that she continues to teach me. Who knew? I'm her mother, but she's the teacher! :)















4. I am SO thankful for my mother. She has given her life, love, and positive learning to me. I owe so much to her.. Here she is, holding my late grandma's hand and this picture just says a great deal about her. Love you mommy!




5. I am grateful for a BIG loving family! My extended and immediate. I just love them!

6. I am thankful for doggy's and all animals..but mostly dogs! I almost turn into a different person around them.. Like some people do around babies. haha!!

7. I am very, very grateful for good friends. I have so many..they've improved my life. I couldn't possibly name them all..but you know who you are..! I love ya!

...Am I only grateful for 7 things? No way man!! I feel so blessed! But this is where I stop..and now it's, Bonny, Kimber Uluave, Ashley, Kimber Furr, Kendra Uluave, Jenna, and Keri Allred's turn to explain a gripe you have and turn it into a gratitude! Then list 6 other things your grateful for. Don't be shy now, give us the goods! :)

4 comments:

Tauaalo Family said...

Caroline,
thanks for doing the tag! I loved reading your gripe! I absolutly hate when Kepu leaves his socks everywhere... what bugs the most is once he cant find his socks he thinks he can start wear my socks and before I know it neither one of us have sock.... ahhh annoying! haha oh well like you said thats whats marriage is about. I cant wait for you guys to come down next week! I love having you guys over!

Crewton said...

OMGOSH!!! CAN IT BE SOOO! EMIL!! HOW THE HECK ARE YA? Oh, This is Julie Verhoef (now Clouse) I hope you remember me, heck, we knew each other since we were just little tykes! Caroline, How are things? You guys look so happy. Your baby is so cute! Emil, I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering what you were doing, what you have been up to, and so on! Come visit my blog, and my life. Hope to hear from you. Lots of Love

Unknown said...

Caroline! It's Shanilee Holder, I just wanted to drop by and let you know I miss you and so does Jailee. I think your blog is way up on the Cute Chart! Hope all is well with you and Emil, and family ( hi Kingston and Hoku!! ) Love ya bunches! Drop by on my blog sometime jshfamily.blogspot.com

Jenna Kae said...

i love how your gripe isn't even really a gripe. you are so cool! i'm posting a grateful list here pretty soon, but i better not list any gripes, cuz once i get started i won't be able to stop...