11.13.2008

Family Pictures


We've been SO busy! In the midst of all the craziness I was able to put together some Bridal Shower invitations for my sister. She is getting married in 2 weeks!!! WOW! I'm excited for her!


We have some VERY good friends Boyd & Alyson, and they're sweet 5 kiddos. They are our neighbors that had to move recently..and we often mention them in our posts.. Well, we've been needing to get some family pictures taken, but I've been on the search for something special. Something that can symbolizes Naimah, but doesn't really replace her. Something that will mean a lot to us and our children to come. I mentioned this to Alyson and she offered to help me in our search. She found something! A perfect, white teddy bear that even has a birth certificate!






We really think the bear is a great fit for us.





These are precious...





Oh how we LOVE to laugh!!







We had FunZA and love our little bear. I really think that it will be a wonderful thing for our family and felt Naimah close to us during our little "photo shoot". I guess that means, she approves. :)

11 comments:

Bonny said...

How sweet! I love the pics, and what a good idea!

Semi Granola Mom said...

You guys look great, your hair is amazing! Beautiful idea with the bear :)
~C

Tauaalo Family said...

Cute family pictures! The bear fits in perfect! Who took the pictures for you guys?

Lavi said...

I love you guys :) and I especiallly was laughing at the flicc of Kingston, Hoku, and the teddy bear... I don't think they like the teddy that much. haha jk but you guys are my fave!!!

Rach Romney said...

Hi Caroline and Emil, this is Rachel(Perry)Romney. I came across your blog and just wanted to say HI! You two look great! I would love to hear from you, email me at rgromney@gmail.com! Hope to hear from ya soon!

Jenna Kae said...

i love the pics! you guys are so great. and caroline, your hair looks awesome! the bear was a great idea. love you guys!

Omi said...

I LOVE the little white bear Caroline!! I overheard you telling I think Anne about finding it, and you're right, it is beyond perfect. It made me tear up when I saw it. :) You're the best ever, ya know?! And I of course think the invitations to the shower are PERFECT! They are so cute! And the colors are way close to the colors of my reception, how fun!

Proctor's said...

Caroline,
I LOVE those pictures! They turned out so good! I need to get our pictures done! We don't have any done since I had Jacob and he's a year and a half! You guys are so great! Keep it up!

Heather said...

I love to see you guys happy. I'm so glad I know you. Emil, you're great and Caroline I hope to get to know you better. Maybe we'll have to come up to Logan so we can hang out when we're in Utah again.

The "E" Crew said...

Your pictures are AAAAAmazing! Thank you so much for letting me help find the new addition to your little family. I want a picture for my wall! We love so much being a part of your lives you are such good examples to us. We love you !!! The Egan Clan

JessiLeigh said...

What a sweet representation of your baby girl! You guys are great!!