She lives overseas and made a lot of sacrifices to be here and support our family. She just does it w/o question. I look up to her.
Esther is just saying, "Hi Caroline!"
Eve having fun on the playground.
They weren't sure about the dogs at first but warmed up to them fast.They are just adorable!
We had Eve and Brad over for dinner and they had made the funnest desert! Rainbow layered jell-O..yummy! We used a cookie cutter to make a "Jell-O Man". Yippy for creativity.
I bought a shoe shelf and...it fell over! Haha! I just had to take a pic.
We all carved pumpkins togeth and made a mess that was TOTALLY worth it!
Halloween was the best! I really think I am beginning to enjoy this holiday. Some parts about it are just too much, but overall it's just a lot of fun! Emil was a bad egg..! LOL!
I decided to be a Groovin' chic from the 70's.
Kingston was a frog and Hoku was a little hula dancer! They looked adorable of course!
We had a party with friends that night complete with Karaoke, food, craZY sAucE, and good times to log away in the mem's! (a.k.a. memories)
We stayed with Emil's sister Lose and her son KJ really, really LOVES our dogs! He wanted to sleep with them, feed them, and just do EVERYTHING they did! It really makes Emil and I happy to see how good Kingston and Hoku are with children. We're so proud!
We had the chance to visit some very close friends of ours on Sunday after AJ's baby blessing. During that visit I was able to reach a milestone. I just knew that Merceydez had to be the first baby I should hold since Naimah passed away last August. What a blessing it has been to become so very close to her and her sweet parents. It was an honor to hold her.
3 comments:
Caroline!
What an elect person you are! I admire you so much! I hope to have the faith and courage you have everyday! Thank you for sharing your cares! My heart aches for you and feels so blessed to know you!
Love ya!
Kerianda
I have to tell you that I am really digging Emil in that Egg Costume! It made my day actually. Thanks for the sweet post!
caroline, you are amazing. just wanted to let you know. also, i wish you had more pics up of your costume - it looks like fun!
Post a Comment