10.22.2008

16 months old





You'd be 16 months old this month love! I just want you to know that I LOVE our little chats and miss you every day. Thank you for being such a good missionary. I'm proud to be your mother! Your daddy loves you. He misses you so very , very much. He misses late nights with you. He misses dancing and singing with you. He misses the look on your face when you got in the bath! I miss loosing more sleep watching you take naps. I miss getting you up from a nap and thinking, "Wow! She looks different. I didn't know babies changed that much." I miss your crying fits and you calming down when we'd go outside.


I wish I could see you and Kingston snuggle again like you use to. I miss getting to watch how he was able to get you to stop crying...sigh.

We wish we could be watching you crawl around and get into stuff, get more teeth, and be trying to talk a bit! But we are hopeful that all that we are missing with you right now, we will get to experience with you later.
But just so you know, we would do it all over again because it gave us you...Keep watching out for us!

~Love you always, Mommy and Daddy

6 comments:

Proctor's said...

Caroline!
Wahoo! I am so excited to see how you are doing and oh so precious of a page! You are my inspiration! Thank you for sharing all of your memories and thoughts!
Kerianda

Ryan & Keri said...

Thanks for sharing her with us, Caroline & Emil! She's so beautiful, and I love reading the words and thoughts you write about her. What a precious daughter!

Ashlee said...

I might be doing a little bit of crying over here. She is so beautiful.

The Woodwards said...

Awww so cute. Of course my favorite pic of her is the one with Kingston. Precious. :)

Travis & Adrienne said...

She is beautiful. I know she is still that same beautiful girl.

I have had you on my mind a lot lately...even before Mercydez started struggling. I hope you know I admire you a ton. I look to you for inspiration.

Happy be-lated 14 month birthday sweet baby. I can't wait to meet you in the life to come.

Love,
Addy

Unknown said...

awwwww-- we're so happy you two can make it=) we love you guys so much and think of you often=) we're so excited to see you guys!! hope all is well your way.. love you and see you soon=)

BJ.AJ&AMARA