I have finally been tagged! YAY! Thanks Ashley and Katie ;)Tag, I'm it! It's a bit long winded but you'll like it. Promise.
1. I was an escape artist at a VERY young age. At about 4 years old, during my "naps" I would go out the front door..which had several deadbolts on it due to me. Once outside I let my curiosity and imagination get the better of me. One of these times, I started to race the cars on the street to see who was faster. Our dog Tank, seeing through a small opening in the fence, knew I was in danger. He chewed his way through the wood fence and when he was able he ran to me, grabbed my shirt with his teeth and pulled me to the sidewalk. A neighbor who saw it, told my parents that just at that second a car sped by and almost smashed us both. My dad said that they spent quite a long time getting all the splinters out of Tanks gum's and mouth that day, but were glad he'd saved my life. I am too!
2. I ate all the flowers, which were white, off a flower bush when I was 7, and I didn't even throw it up. However, I did get to feeling sick..so I thought I should eat another flower bush, but a different color, so I would feel better. The logic in this thinking? I have only one explanation: AGE. SO, I ate flowers off another bush, and those flowers were pink. Nothing happened until my mom found out..that's when I wished I had thrown up, because then I was busted w/o ANY sympathy for feeling sick!
3. On the way to my sister wedding, I got off the wrong exit and got a little lost.. This was my first experience driving to SLC behind the wheel, w/o any directions..b/c I left them at the house! I had some of my younger siblings and a few of my nephews and nieces in the suburban with me. While I was trying to figure out where to go, I saw a hitch hiker needing a lift so what do I do? Pick him up! Was I craZy? What if something had happened? Needless to say, we were quite late but FINALLY made it there safely.
4. My right arm has an army of freckles on it but my left arm hardly has none. Kind of like the piggy that went to the market... Not sure how come..but it's weird.
5. I sing words randomly. When I am mad, happy, sad, or anytime really. I often use the word "barUgAh" to express my frustration, or "funZA" to express something happy. Combine those words with a ridiculous vibrato and you get: Carolinese.
6. I can't reach most of our kitchen cupboards. I'm too short. So I have a "special step-stool", used for kids who are potty training. Guess that would make me, kitchen training...
7. I LOVE animals. Most all kinds. Currently my favorite are dogs. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats, but I want MORE dogs! Of course they are work, but I want 5 one day. That day looks like it will have to wait until we have more of a settled family and circumstances. But it will come! Did you hear that Emil? I hope not..
The rules are for me to tag 7 other people. SO, I tag Mom, Sarah, Mary, Anne, Naomi, Esther, and Lose!
4 comments:
Oh Caroline you are so funny! The hitch-hiker story had my laughing out loud literally! And who eats flowers?? That is so funny! I did the ridiculous opera thing too. Usually to sweeeeet or opsieeeee! Ha! Or pretty much anything!
You didn't lie... Long winded=not too bad... Worth reading=heck yes! haha
Okay, the flower story is HILARIOUS! You are so funny, Caroline!
Caroline you are so great!! I'm wondering if the flower bush idea would help with the morning sickness! :) And I love the tribute to your sweet angel. You are so amazing! Love you tons!
Post a Comment