Emil and I have another addition to the family. Want to meet her? Of course you do ;)
No, you can't keep her!
Don't you love the ear?
Don't you love the ear?
Hoku doesn't like to be left out
Awh, everyone is happy.
This is Emil and I with Amos Ron. He is a very dear and genuine friend who lives over seas in Israel. He has visited America about this time each year for a while now! He was able to make it to see us! YAY! It was very lovely and I was SO happy to see him!!
Hoku means Star in Polynesia. She makes our 7th animal sense we've been married, 5th animal currently, 6th child and 3rd girl! YAY!
We went up the canyon with some friends and just chilled..it was nice. It was nice, and sad, to end the warmer weather around a campfire.
Emil and I are STILL having VacA BIZ withdrawls...sigh. We are happy and getting healthier! It's been an uphill battle to be consistant with our eating habits. But the desire is stronger and we are working on it. There is sunshine ahead, and we are looking forward to it!
5 comments:
How fun to have a visitor from over seas. How did you guys meet? I miss Logan and the canyon. The sunset looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Caroline, maybe you guys need to move to a farm--how do you have room for all of those animals? Don't you get their names confused? I guess it's like kids, though, huh? I miss you.
Hoku is a cute dog!
Emil-
It's actually a cross stitch. It doesn't look pixelated because it's a bad picture but because the stitches in different color threads create the picture. It's kind of an "old lady" thing to do, but I enjoy it!
I'm not sure I would say I'm artistic...I can just follow the directions that come packaged with it at the craft store!!
Angela
PS- Kingston and Hoku are so cute together! I'm glad they're getting along!
I can't believe you have that many animals and that they all get along blows my mind. The dogs look like they've been best friends forever. Also, congrats on you healthy eating, you guys look great!
I LOVE your way cute doggies! I think it's awesome that you've added to your family! :) What a cutie pie!
Well, I'm officially "Tagging" you! To find out what to do from this point forward, check out my blog entry titled "Tagged" (especially the picture thingy). I'm super excited to read about your weirdness! ;)
Love ya!
Post a Comment