What a wonderful trip! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Did you LOVE Wicked?! I'm so jealous! And Caroline--you look beautiful! You both look so happy--I especially love the pic of you guys in front of the "And they lived happily ever after." I'm also so glad that you guys could go to the San Diego Temple. How cool!! I love that temples! It's so beautiful.
I watched the whole slideshow and that's crazy for me kz I usually get bored and then leave! hahaha but you two are captivating and i love it!!! looked like a fun trip!!!
8 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm jealous. Disney Land is truly a magical land...
What a wonderful trip! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Did you LOVE Wicked?! I'm so jealous! And Caroline--you look beautiful! You both look so happy--I especially love the pic of you guys in front of the "And they lived happily ever after." I'm also so glad that you guys could go to the San Diego Temple. How cool!! I love that temples! It's so beautiful.
Awe! Those picture's with Bob make me miss home! Looks like you guys had a great time. See ya tonight!
I watched the whole slideshow and that's crazy for me kz I usually get bored and then leave! hahaha but you two are captivating and i love it!!! looked like a fun trip!!!
That trip was SO FUN!!!! I love your slide show, well done!! Some of those pics are really amazing! Sigh, I miss it there already!
Fun pictures! I love Disneyland. I'm jealous, along with everyone else. :P
It looks like you had so much FUN! I LOVE Disneyland SOOO much too... Your pictures made me trunky to go.
Oh my gosh!!! So fun! I want to go back. Glad you had the chance to get away for some playtime and relaxation.
Post a Comment