1.25.2009

LDS leaders share their inaugural experience

Video Courtesy of KSL.com



Whether you agree with our new President's stand on certain issues or not, history has been made. With some negativity surrounding his election, and the poor economy, we are thankful to hear some positive remarks from our apostles about our new President, Barack Obama. Our Apostles words in this short interview are hopeful!! Shouldn't we stay hopeful too? What a perfect humbling example they are to us. We are with them as we hope and pray for our future as a country and as a people. Tell us what you think. =)

9 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Love, love, love it! What is the harm in being hopeful? There is no harm in it!

We can hope and pray that things improve for our country! I'm glad you posted that interview... it seems anyone who didn't vote for Obama (not saying I did or didn't) are in this political blah... but, it's important we all maintain our hope and faith!

Kamie said...

Thanks Caroline for sharing that video, I wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't. Our leaders truly show us how to act by their example, don't they!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Sadly that shortly after everyone had their great inauguration experiences Obama started undoing laws that will adversely affect our moral beliefs. The hope is dwindling already...
~C

Brooke said...

Oh I love your hair in the header pic! Gorgeous!

Ashlee said...

Thank you so much for reminding me about your new address! I forgot to update it when you changed! I personally am way excited about Obama, and hope he is really successful :)

M and M's said...

Thanks for the video! As much as I studied the issues and the canidates there still seems to continually be more to learn about polictics. I too am hopeful and prayerful for our leaders of our country.

JessiLeigh said...

The worst thing we could do is lose hope! Awesome comments! Thanks for sharing!

Ashlee said...

Am I the ONLY person not on facebook? Sheesh. Thanks for the info. Jen actually did send me an e-mail and I plan on going if at ALL possible. I really want to see everyone. YOU and Caroline especially of course :)Thanks again for the heads up!

Proctor's said...

Caroline!
I love you! thank you for pointing out the POSITIVE things that we need to focus on in our country and remember to find common ground in all things! You rock!
Kerianda