1.12.2009

The time has come...

So the time has come. These are our cats. They need a new home. I must admit my love for animals has got us into a mess! There's much I could say about them, but I'll hold off for those of you (or peeps you know) who are really interested in adding them to the "family". We are giving our selves until May to find them a home. Will you PLEASE help us??

Moxy...



Asia...





Chaz...



Asia...and the little girl?..Well that's Abby and if you want to take her home, you'll have to go through me first!!

4 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Why do you have to find new homes for your cats?
~C

Ryan & Keri said...

If I was there, I would love to help you out. Even if I was though, I am SUPER allergic, so . . . sorry. But I think they're beautiful.

ma'elePHOTO said...

Oh our little Bessie would love a friend! Coming this way any time soon???

Crewton said...

Ok, so I am just now getting around to letting you know I went private! email me if you want to be invited. jlclouse@gmail.com....i would love to have you two on my list!