1.19.2009

Hey peeps..

Emil got a promotion!! YAY!! Even in such difficult times, the Lord is giving us this blessing. We are SO thankful. We have so much to be grateful for and we know that blessings come in many different ways. We are humbled by this blessing. We continue to have confidence in His plan for us. We are always being watched over, and we feel it.

Emil is going to school full time w/ ALL online courses..he's so ambitious! He cares deeply about taking care of our little family, and it shows.

We've been getting into better shape. This is EXCITING news for us! We do the best we can, and it's starting to show. We've been playing Volleyball w/ the ward during the week..how do we squeeze it in? No idea! But we do it for about 2 hours twice a week. We've been walking for exercise too and eating better..we're working on it!

I've been doing good and busy working. I got a raise starting Jan. 1, enjoying my job all the time, and LOVE my calling! I'm doing SO many fun things for Primary this year I just can't wait..! It's taken COUNTLESS hours of prep already but so fun! I have an MRI this week for vertigo and other health issues..we'll let you know the results when we do...IF we feel like it ;)

6 comments:

The Webber's said...

Caroline -
So, I might totally be inviting myself, but when are you playing volleyball??? I am totally interested! Let me know...

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I'm so glad to hear so much good news from you! Congrats to Emil on his promotion! Congrats to you on your raise and your ability to magnify your calling! And a HUGE hug and applaud for choosing a healthy lifestyle! You are a great example to me!

Good luck on your MRI. I hope things go well for you.

JessiLeigh said...

Yay! These blessings are WELL deserved! You two are fab!!

Lavi said...

YAAAAAY for you guys!!! you DESERVE IT ALL!!!! I love you both and miss seeing you guys!!! When ever I get my car... *still looking* I am making it a point to get up there!!!!

Travis & Liz said...

I'm so happy to hear from you! Your family is beautiful and you must be so proud. I saw on facebook you had to have an MRI. what was that all about?

Travis and Celena said...

I am so happy that things are going well for you! I love and miss you lady!