6.22.2010

Naimah's Video :)

We are headed to Lindon to visit her little grave, it's gonna be a tough but sweet day. Hope you like the pictures, she sure is BEAUTIFUL.

9 comments:

Catherine Hess said...

What a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing :) Love you!

Semi Granola Mom said...

gl
~C

Ryan & Keri said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I remember her blessing day. I love that you have shared her with us. I wish I was there to hug you and tell you it was going to be okay. I know you know this. We will continue to pray for your sweet family. Again, we love you. How wonderful to see how much you love her.

Queen of Kings said...

I LOVE YOU! We LOVE YOU! Bless yours hearts especially this day! Birthdays are so hard without our little ones here to celebrate with! She is ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL I love this video it makes my heart ache for your family! Our Prayers are with you! LOVE YOU SIS!

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Love the pics, and you're right... she is gorgeous!

Bonny said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. I hope that you can feel peace and comfort.

(And I hope that you get feeling better, too.)

joanne brickey said...

Tears come again & again. We love you so much! It was great to see you on her birthday. Thank you. Our prayers are with you, as always.
~Love, mom

Proctor's said...

Caroline!
Those pictures are priceless!! Your family is so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing testimonies!
Love you!
Kerianda

Kacie Johnson said...

My heart aches for You and Emil. You have lived through my worst fear. My baby girl Carmen is two days older than Naimah, born 6/20/07. Precious pictures girl. You made me Cry :(