

Oh sweet baby girl, how mommy and daddy miss you. We love you more all the time. Thank you for what you have shown us this year. Thank you for staying close and always watching us. Even if it is hard to watch us stumble, we really are trying our best to live up to the gift of being your parents. Happy Birthday our sweet Angel Naimah!
Our hearts are yours, always.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
3 comments:
I have re read your last three post over and over! I want to say that you are a incredible woman! I can't imagine what you are going through and re-going through! You seem to be taking the right steps to stay a float! I cried cried and more cried just reading what you have been going through! It will get better, it will be okay, you will be okay! She is absolutely beautiful! Bless your heart!
We will light a candle. Hugs and lots of love.
Happy Birthday Naimah! We love you and will be lighting a candle today! Your parents are in our thoughts and prayers.
Aunt Rachel and kids
Post a Comment