Apparently, we will be having Thanksgiving on our own this year. But then we get to spend time with Emil's family Saturday and I really am looking forward to that! I also appreciate them doing Thanksgiving late for us, not a lot of families would do that so willingly. Thanks ya'll!! :)
We are busy, as most people are. We are doing the best we can, as most people do. But sometimes I think am capable of doing MORE. I am my own worst critic. But I'm right. I can do more. But I don't. I think I know what it is that will kick my laziness in the "top of my legs"...it's just the doing part. I have the desire..now I just need to use the tools I have!
Dear Emil, thank you. Thank you for raking, doing dishes, deep cleaning our hardwood floors, and spending most of your Saturday working on our house while I studied. It means so much that you are willing. Willing to forget what you want to do, and do what needs to be done. And that you love you me enough to put up with my...weakness. Sure love you. ~me
I am thankful for many things, even if I don't post it on my blog..*ehem*. But I will mention 2 things to keep it simple.
I am thankful for my little family: My angel. My husband. My dogs & cat. I really love them.
I am thankful the kind of person I am. I am weak but there's more too me because of this. All in all, I've accepted the fact that I'm not too bad after all is said and done.
I hope that I will give more thanks, and eat less food this Thanksgiving. So here's to hoping!
1 comment:
I'm thankful for awesome lasting friendships. Happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see you next month.
Post a Comment