Has music ever done that for you? I mean REALLY lifted your spirits, made you laugh, cry, and sing along with out you even knowing it? I'm thankful it's done that for me. I'm thankful I know a tinsy bit about how to love music and use the very small but not insignificant talents I've been given that relate to it.
I really enjoy the words around the word music in this art work, and must say that this picture is quite poetically done! So much meaning in it! YUM. One of my favorites is "Music, the beautiful disturber of air." Sometimes when I listen, sing or dance to music I just feel like nothing can touch me. No one can hurt me. That I can do anything. It really takes me places and helps me appreciate more, and complain less. It makes me SO happy, even if I cry. Best part about music is it is never ending. There is always a new way to write it, play it, and jam with it. Wow, it's beautiful!
2 comments:
I get your emails!! I also have you through my side links with updates so I go through there.
By the way, I LOVE the broadway Beauty and the Beast!!
I hope you are having a great day because everyone isn't as cool as you!
AMEN sista. I couldn't have said it better myself. I was, just moments ago, thinking how sad it is that I don't sing as much as I used to.
And I totally get the dancing thing. I have moves that you will never see either! :)
Post a Comment