12.02.2009

Trying SOMEthing new...

i Am wRitiNg my pOst in miCrosoFt woRd. In my class Computer Literacy, I learnedhow to post here And make it FUN! School is goodforsomething!!haha!

SO speaking ofschool i've been studying ALL day! serious. since 2:00p.m.UGH. i am getting a lot done. i really do enjoy school, it's tough but i'm really looking forward to what is to come of it all. i have a STRONG desire to be a nurse! this is what i want to do. but i want other things too. for now school is what i should be doing. it sure feels good to have direction
in my studies and what it is i need to do, and to be
DOing iT. ya know? things keep working out too... i depend so much on prayer and putting HIM first. i'm not the greatest at it, but when i do my best to depend on Him, i see results that i know i could NOT have had any other way. this goes for everything in my life, not just school.

i better get back to the books...SAD! it's 1:00a.m.!! hopefully i can go to bed before i have to go to work...

p.s. check this out. introducing: India Arie. she's a musician i really enjoy. she's been keeping my company as i study ANDreally knows how to WRiTE.

YouTube - India.Arie - Video

4 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Yeah, I love LOVE India Arie. She rocks.

I know EXACTLY what you mean with the whole school deal. My plans have changed a little... I'll have to update you. I'm still doing school, but it's just a small change that feels right to my heart right now. We'll see what happens as I seek it out more.

You are amazing. And, I'd love for you to teach me how to do blog through word. I LOVE it!!!

Travis & Adrienne said...

I agree with Ash! Any tips on making my blog fun would be greatly appreciated.

And India Arie is DEFINITELY a keeper!

Travis and Celena said...

How fun! I love learning new things.

Heather said...

Hey I just want to say Thank you for your sweet words! They definatley helped to brighten my day!! I miss you too, I wish we were still in Logan!