We are really enjoying were we are at now. We didn't move too far, but are renting a sweet little house, with a closed off yard, garden spots and lots of trees.
This area of Logan has many post-war homes and our little place is among them. We've been here since mid-October and still haven't officially met our neighbors. We are hoping that we get a chance this week, before we head out of town. Did I mention we'll be spending some time in St. George and Vegas soon? We're stoked! We are going to go see my Aunt & Uncle, Kingston & Hoku's cousin doggies, and go watch The Lion King with my cousin! Then we'll of course head North again to see our families for Christmas. We haven't been on a trip that long with our doggies yet and I hope they enjoy it. We love having them with us…when they aren't we're constantly wondering how they are doing. What a WONDERFUL trip this will be!!
USU is having a Biggest Looser competition and you have to apply to be accepted…and it's official…EMIL AND I WERE ACCEPTED!!! WAHOO!! We are incredibly excited! Out of all the applicants only 20 are allowed to compete! It starts in January and ends in March, and we are REALLY determined to win!! Wish us luck!
Since we will be gone until January, we'd like to shout out to all of you, our dear friends and family! Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, or just enjoy some time off this December!!!



9 comments:
o caroline! what a darling house! that would be so awesome! Good for you guys! I hope your holidays are awesome! have a nice trip and enjoy the break!
kerianda
I am so excited for you! I would love to be in a competition like that. I wish you both the best of luck!!!Can't wait to hear about your progress, you have my 100% support.
WOW! I LOVE the biggest loser on TV. It is so motivational! A Big 'GOOD LUCK!' from Illinios! Be sure to post about it sometimes :)
What a cute little cozy house! Congrats on the biggest looser! you guys can do it! You seem very determined!
Absolutly LOVE the house! Your Brother painted that pic of the Savior? Hi Talented! Have so much fun and just relax on your get away it will be so good for you and the doggies! Congrats on the Biggest Loser AWESOME you will ROCK THEIR WORLD! Merry Christmas!
Much Love!
ooh! I love the house! It's so cute! I bet it's nice to have a fenced yard for the dogs. :) Drive safe on your travels and have a wonderful Christmas!!
It was so good to see and spend sometime with you two. Thank you for coming and seeing me. I hope your trip went well. I love your cute littl home. Congrats and good luck with the Biggest Loser contest. I can't wait to hear how all of it went. Merry Christmas!
Your new house is soooo darling! I love older houses, they have so much character! Good Luck with the Biggest loser competition! I LOVE watching that show! Happy New Years!
Hey Emil and Caroline. Caroline, I don't think you know me but I went to school with Emil and am good friends with Loseli. Anyways, I heard about the loss of your little girl shortly after it happened and was heart-broken for you. I was just on Los's blog and watched the video of her so I thought I'd just drop by and say hi, and how deeply sorry I am, even two and a half years later. Tears are flowing. What a beautiful baby girl!
I love your picture on top of your blog with your beautiful smiles btw!
Sincerely,
Jill Elies
Post a Comment