7.01.2009

Yes we are!



We've got our tickets to see Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!!! What time you might ask?? 3:00A.M.!!!! Yep, that's right! Two weeks from today!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96QRVfto7OM

The embedded version of this movie trailer is disabled, but it's my favorite preview so fill free to take a gander. Now, this book isn't light and fun like some of the others. Voldemort is pretty much poisonous, and the more you learn about him the heavier the books get. But there's SO much hope in it too. Some of the main characters just do SO much more and it's exciting to see it all unfold! It's excellently written and I have enjoyed them! We're STOKED to see it!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay!! You lucky ducks! We can't WAIT till we can see it!!! Have fun! :)

Brooke said...

Oh I'm sooo jealous!!

Coley said...

I am so excited for the movie! I got tickets for 11:59 p.m. It is going to be awesome! I am afraid I will cry when Dumbledore gets killed though...

Travis and Celena said...

Have fun with that! I am so not a Harry Potter fan.