7.06.2009

Family Reunion

We had a great time with my side of the family at our Family Reunion this past weekend. It's great to have good relationships with my family and I love them. Emil and I wore ourselves out!

1 comment:

Phannie said...

Caroline,
I just had a friend that lost her first little child. I wish that I could fully understand what she is going through and I wish that I could support her better. We were pretty close friends, but since my pregnancy began the week she lost her little one it's hard for her to see me. I can understand this, but I still wish I could help her better.

Well, I thought of you. I thought maybe it would help her to talk to someone else who understands. Everyone needs a support system and her family is there for her, but the system could always be bigger right? ANyway, She is really struggling. Her blog is 2sisterswithangels.blogspot.com. Maybe you could say hi?

You don't have to. I just thought you might be able to help a little.

Thanks