7.17.2009

Shoot son!!

I had a great time watching my sister's kids! They are good kids and I always enjoy time with them =) On my way home my car broke down on the freeway but I was able to drive for a bit. All the power was G O N E tho. Then I had to swerve like a mad women to get off the freeway by a Layton exit, get it towed and an overnight stay b/c repair shops were closed at that time, have Emil come get me, have stress, pay $400.00 to repair it, take time off work to drive down and pick it up, and kill over and DIE the next day. It was just annoying...good thing we have hundreds of dollars lying around just itchin' to be spent on FORDS, right? How's that for an adventure?? Enough about me, how was your week??

2 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Man! What a joke! Cars are dependable until you REALLY need them to be dependable. I'm so sorry you had such a crappy experience with your car. But, hey, since you have so much money lying around waiting to be used up on fun... can I borrow $500.00? Ha!

deemom said...

FORD stands for
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

or better
Found
On
Road
Dead!!!
hahahha
Ashlee Whiteheads Aunt deedee