Today is Emil's Birthday!! I'm grateful he was born and is an IMPORTANT part of my life. What a blessing it has been to know him for SO long, and to feel as though our marriage has been so seasoned in just 2 1/2 years. I love you...so much I can barely talk or breath without crying. I care about your views, thoughts, ideas, and guidance. I want to be more like you. You are my best friend, my love, and the half of me that I can't do without. I'm thankful that we decided to have children right away and I KNOW we wouldn't change it for the world...even though or world is SO incredibly different because of it. Our lives certainly haven't been what we planned, but I'm HAPPY to be doing it with YOU. (We've learned better than to expect plans to really go the way we want, and that has "growed" us up fast. =) I wouldn't want my life any other way. It's fun to talk to you 20 times a day, while we are working and such! And you never get bothered! YAY! I can never get enough of you! AND...your HOT! ;) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know there are 66 pictures here, but it was so fun to remember good times w/ Emil!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emil! Yay for 25 years. I hope you have a great day.
This is the cutest post I've read in a long time. Happy B-Day Emil!!!! You're one of the oldest friends I have and I LOVE ya!
Happy Birthday Emil... We hope you had a wonderful day. Love, Kivalu, Kimber & Kambria
Happy birthday!!!! You guys are so great! I hope your day was amazing!
What an awesome, meaningful gift! Go Caroline! You are a good example to me of an adoring, loving wife! Glad you had a great Birthday, Emil! We all love you!!! :) ---Sarah
Happy Birthday! Can I just say that you two really inspire me. I love how you have such a positive attitude about your trials. I can not imagine going through what you two have. You two truly know the meaning of the atonement, and what an amazing example you two are!
I <3 you bro & hope ur birthday was as incredible as you & Caroline are!!! <3 you both!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a sweet wife and cute video. I hope you had a great time celebrating your birthday.
How fun that we share a birthday! I will never forget it! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment