2.11.2009

Morning Elegance

We are alive and well. :) Just wanted to post this coolade vid from youtube.



My friend posted this on her blog and I'm copying..hope that's cool Rachel! :) This is Neato burrito with crazy sauce on top...just watch it!

4 comments:

Rach Romney said...

Heck no I don't mind! I am so gald that you posted it, I think its an awesome video! Hope that you guys are doing good and we should get together sometime! I would love to see you guys, its been forever! Let me know what ya think K! Hope to hear from you soon!

Unknown said...

hey guys!!

HOW R U?? man, its been a while since we've updated our blog so we just thought we'd come and check up on you guys!! Caroline!! I read your blog before the coolade one and i must say you truly are BEAUTIFUL!! a BEAUTIFUL STRONG woman!! i seriously teared up reading that!! you two have endured so much and still have the strength to live your lives day by day with a positive attitude!! just know that i love you both so much and if you ever need anything please let us know.. things our way are going really well!! i sometimes break down and tell BJ i feel like my body is just going to shut down and i know i shouldnt but he really is the only person i can whine to=( but, on feb 25th we find out what we're having and we'll be sure to let you know=) hope all is well on your side!! we love you!!

MARA

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

That was such a cool little video! It reminds me of that music video by Adell (not sure if I spelled that right)... "Chasing Pavement". You'd like that music video if you haven't already seen it.

Unknown said...

This is awesome! :) When you were trying to explain it, I couldn't picture what the biz you were talking about! :) LOVED it!! Thanks for sharing! It's so refreshing, and sweet - !