4.01.2010

DUN

Well I'm tired of snow. I'm tried of being cold. I want to move away. Somewhere warm. I think our doggies would like it too. Emil says it's a great idea. Too bad it's not just that easy. I wish it were because I'm absolutely loathing this winter. I'm loathing this crazy cold Utah weather. I need SUN. I need AIR! Logan has HORRIBLE air quality.

Don't misunderstand me though. I do enjoy it most of the time and think it's beautiful the way it makes the trees look, steam coming up from the roads, windy shapes that cut the snow in layers and such.

But I'm just plain sick of how long it's been dragging on. SO DUN with it.

Oh and I'm feeling loads better, thanks for thinking of me peeps! It meant a lot.

As of this morning I've lost 37lbs :). SO happy about that! But if I'm being honest you might really freak out about how overweight I still am. I kinda don't wanna tell until after I get rid of it. But according to my Nutrition Science class I should weight 105lbs because of my height (5'1)...HA! That's crazy THIN. No thank you! I want to be BUFF. Not crazy cut, but I like muscle and build it fast.

The dogs haven't been kenneled that much lately since I've been sick. Usually they have to be in a kennel while we are out or else the house gets trashed...or so that's what it use to be like. I've been leaving them out more and more each day and finally this week they've been out each time we've left. They have got into a few things but I left stuff out and didn't doggy proof that well. I'm SO SO SO happy about this!! Seriously! I LOVE my doggies and they are doing so well! I'm glad they aren't cooped up! But then again, who knows what they do to the cat while we aren't there...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! It's still snowing like crazy down here in the SL valley and I'm ready for Spring!! Great job on the weight loss! I really need to get on that one!

joanne brickey said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!

You are so great! and SO funny! Can't wait for your visit!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

good job on the weight loss! that's amazing! I kennel my dogs too, they like it though, they voluntarily go in on their own. my dogs get into stuff they shouldn't too :) I can't wait for it to get warm too, so i can leave them in the backyard and just so i can be outside all the time also :)

Heather said...

You guys could come visit us in Texas. We've had days between 80 and 85 this past week and it doesn't look like that will change. I'd trade you : )

Semi Granola Mom said...

Man, it has been forever, update already ;)

~C