Emil and I chose this song for a track on our Wedding video.
One year later, we decided to use as the song for Naimah's video played at her funeral.
The tears are a constant whenever I hear it. Sometimes I just can't listen to it.
Tomorrow will mark 3 years since Naimah passed away. I love this song. It will always remind me of the love I have for Emil and our daughter.
My wish? That she could be in my arms. My reality? She can't be.
It hurts. So much. Even so, I have comfort knowing she is my rainbow, my dream that I dream of. She is where the clouds are far behind me, where troubles melt like lemon drops. She's that sweet bluebird that I'm waiting for. That sweet rose to bloom. She's happy and safe. So I take my heart to these places. I think of her. Remember her smell, her little toes, her beautiful eyes, and just stay there. It's my "happy" place if you will. And that is what makes my world wonderful. Just knowing that she's not all that far away.
My heart just bursts with love for her. For every bit of her.
8 comments:
you amaze me everyday!!! what a beautiful entry... I will think of you guys extra tomorrow... even though you guys always seem to be in my thoughts... again you and emil amaze me and i look up to you!!!
Love you...
We LOVE you Naimah!!! We miss you so much but know the Lord had other plans for you! Emil and Caroline we love you both to death! You both are amazing people with strength that I cant even imagine. Thank you both for sharing sweet Naimah with the rest of us... it was truly a blessing!
I love how much you love your baby girl! I don't know how you can be so strong - You amaze me! What a lucky baby to have you as a mama! I wish I could have met her. I hope you are doing well. I am so glad that you have such a beautiful testimony to get you through this and I am so grateful for your example.
I love this song. It is one of my absolute favorites. We will definitely light a candle for sweet Naimah. Thinking of you and you will for sure be in our prayers. We love you.
I Love You Sister! My heart aches with yours today and I hope you feel your little angel near. I am sure she is constantly watching out for her Mommy and misses you like crazy! She is a lucky little girl to have parents like you who keep her memories and cherish them forever. I LOVE YOU!
What a sweet little angel. You're in our prayers on this difficult day.
I can't imagine being in your shoes. I just read all the posts I have been missing due to my computer :( and my heart is sad for the both of you. I hope things will get easier with time. Lots of Love...
So sad... Great job remembering her. This song is beautiful!
Post a Comment