
Piles of business to take care of at work?

Even more to do at school?

This about sums up my stress levels, not to mention:
Cars duties, animals, being a wife, church callings, family things, books I'd like to read, cooking meals, and a little bit of NOTHING every once and a bit. SIGH.
5 comments:
Yes! Yes! This week I TOTALLY feel that same way! Stinks huh?!? I love the work picture by the way :)
yes I definately feel this way! Except for the school thing, although I hope to go back after the baby is born.
You make me laugh so hard! Ok this is EXACTLY how I feel too and your pictures are perfect! I don't have the school stress on top of it so BLESS you for being amazing! You can do it sister! When you figure out how to get ahead of it all let me know I would LOVE to know how to as well!
Yes! Yes! and YES!!!! I can sympathize with you...oh the stress we get to endure. But when we're done it will be SO worth it.
Hang in there. Take things day by day. Otherwise it gets to be too overwhelming. Day by day (keep telling yourself that)!!!
Happy anniversary and I totally know what you mean about having very little time and so much to do. I hope all goes well for you though.
Post a Comment