8.23.2008

Eventful

This is Zub and I from our fun weekend!
Tuesday I got in my first car accident but it has been a blessing already. No one was hurt, besides whip lash, and so far things are working out the insurance. The other people involved in the accident actually know Emil from the bank and seem to be doing well. I joked with them a bit because they smoked about 3 cigarettes each 10 minutes after the accident. I told them that they were going to have to buy another pack of cigarettes before the police even got there. It seemed to break the ice.

I had to go to the Chiropractor yesterday, because of the accident, and it turns out that I need a lot of work. But the work I need to get done will help in many different areas of my back and neck . I feel like I got a new neck and back already! I will hopefully even be a bit taller because of sustaining low back problems that now can be worked on. Yay for me!

Thursday Emil had an interview for a possible promotion as the Store Manager at the Alberston's branch. We both feel content with whatever may be in store for us and Emil was thinking he wouldn't get a second interview. I wasn't sure really, but we just will go with what comes. Yesterday he was called back for another interview scheduled for next week! Emil was surprised but glad. So we will see what happens!


(Gadget is the light brown colored dog)
One of Aunt Elaine's sweet little dogs, Gadget, passed away yesterday. I cried for her and that Kingston lost a little cousin. The news made me sad.


B.J. and Amara, Emil bro and his wife, had they're baby boy yesterday! He wasn't due to come until the end of October, so he is about 2 months early! She has/had many health complications that induced early delivery by C-section. Currently things are alright and everyone seems to be doing well. They have named him Siotame Alamoti Lavaki, A.J. for short. We are praying for them and their situation. They have so many new things happening in their little family and want the best for them!

We are getting ready for our trip to CA and staying busy! I am trying to adjust to Primary w/o Emil and have to admit I am a little sad that we aren't doing it together anymore. I feel really blessed with my job and the friends Emil and I are gaining. Emil is putting SO much effort into all of his responsibilities. He is so wonderful to have in my life and I am SO SO blessed! I love him so much that to think about it, just making the tears flow. Marriage is so fun!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi-
My name is Sandy and I work with Emil. He gave me your blog address. You two are the most adorable and loving couple! It has been so great getting to know Emil and I hope to get to know you too. Oh...I'm crossing my fingers for you two that Emil gets the job!

Lavi said...

Oh I am so happy I found your guys page from Maeles!!! I love it and I am glad you are ok from the accident and sad :( that gadget died. but happy about baby AJ and Emils hopeful promotion and your adjusting to primary with out ur macho man!!! haha I love you both so much!! have fun in cali!!!!