3.14.2011

The Long and Short

...Of it is.. I'm busy. Work is great, tonz better than it has been in a long while.

I'm very happy to not be going to school right now. There I said it! There are somethings I miss but not many things haha! I think I've been BURNT OUT from school but I am excited to get back. I'm excited for a new chapter of my education and that I have no clue what it is yet! I love it.

I've already started spring cleaning!! Feels SOO great!

My dad's cancer is much worse than originally thought. I won't go into details, but I appreciate the thought and prayers from many of you already. Whatever happens I know that my dad, and my family is in God's hands. That doesn't mean I haven't thought about wanting him to live 30 more years or hold more of my children. It doesn't mean that I haven't cried many times and prayed earnestly on his behalf. Faith and love or ache for those we love can definitely exist in the same heart at the same time. What makes the difference is despair. That can be a battle and I've been in it before. I'm thankful for the peace that has pulled me out of it. I've been blessed with it time and time again. This is one of those times.

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Hey, I talked to your dad on Sunday with John (Brickey) and Sarah. He sounded good... and peaceful. I felt a little more hopeful after talking to him. Hope your mom's surgery went well.
Love your guts!!
Deedee