11.18.2010

Big news!

I've got some scary in some ways and exciting in other ways news. My sister-in-law is due to have a baby next month, a baby girl. They just moved out to NY in September. I am flying out there to help her. And to visit of course :).

Well. BAM. Right? Well it felt like a very good thing do to, and I think it is for many reasons.

One of them being my anxiety. The steps I talked about in my last post, have brought me here. I'm just following what I feel God is guiding me too. It's important to me to improve and I am doing my best. It's been very hard to make these steps. A recent step got me very down and put me through a lot of mental and emotional turmoil, but I'm trying to keep it up anyways. I'm just going to keep on, keepin' on.

Another would be the obvious, to help my sil. This move has been VERY difficult on the whole family, and with that it also has been the right one to make for them. I want to help... I want to DO something! So with the help of my very supportive husband, I'm doing just that. Going.

Another very important one is Isabelle. Who is Isabelle you might wonder.


There is much I could say about Isabelle, but I've put it in the form of an assignment I had for a class this semester. I will just say this much: Isabelle is my sister's daughter but lives with my brother and his wife (who I'm going out to NY to see). I will not go into details though, it's not necessary.

My paper is posted below if you want to read it. I timed it and it'll take you about 10mins to read the whole thing. But I'm not asking you to, I'm just saying that it's an important paper to me because it's an important part of my life. It really changed me.

But we are close and will always be! I took care of her for a time in our lives and it forever changed our relationship. I cannot wait to see them!

No comments: