Well I'm trying NOT to be this way, but I feel incredibly bizzle!! I work 9-5 and go straight to school. Have class until 9 or 10p.m., get home do homework, and then try to pack up boxes with Emil for a bit, and CRASH. Then I get to bed and wake up around 5a.m. (or earlier) and do more homework. Both Emil and I have keep this schedule since he got back from Israel...that is a post for him to make not I... We are busy, but not too busy for each other. We make that time, even if it's 5 minutes. We make that time to focus on nothing else but each other. Our sweet doggies go on morning walks with us and that's about it until the weekend...we throw stuff around in the house for them to play with but the poor things! They are copping with our schedules alright, but it makes them tired so that's good! We also try to take some personal time in the mornings and somehow...we get what we need done. Weekends are even more packed with the things to do for packing up boxes and throwing junk away. We hope to be moving soon...but we'll see! I feel like I'm being helped sooo much with school. I've always struggled with school. My drug calculations class is very hard. Keeping up on having a test every class period is new for me. I have goals that I want to keep and I really have no other way to do it but with this schedule 6 days a week..somehow it's coming together...but there is more to come.
I must do my work not just have faith that I'll pass classes...and I'm doing the best with what I have to work with. I hope it is enough... However, I've experienced things that have taught me that somehow, we have even more than we know. Sometimes it may feel like we aren't ready for that knowledge. But there it is anyway.
I'm so thankful for prayer. So thankful for who I've become.
I don't mean to have disappeared. I don't mean to be sooo absent. I am just FOCUSED. And I'm trying to make it a new habit! Even then I feel that my slack is being picked up by an unseen, but very real force. I'm glad to feel it with me. And so starts another busy day!!
3 comments:
sounds exhausting! but also reassuring to know you have help and support from above. good luck!
You are Amazing!! What a tough schedule it is so hard not seeing each other too much but the sacrafice will be well worth the blessing! Thank You for being such a great example of pushing forward even when it is hard. Keep doing it and you'll look back and be greatful you did! Thanks for updating your blog you inspire me to be better! LOVE YOU SISTER!
I know what a crazy schedule can bring on even when it limits the time that you get to spend with your hubby. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment